Stabilus UNITED STATES
The best sales prices for Stabilus in UNITED STATES thanks to Onrion LLC.
Stabilus Gas Springs
LIFT-O-MAT Gas Springs for Industrial Applications
For All Industries
LIFT - O - MAT gas springsare non - locking gas springs .They are used when
ever components must be brought conveniently into a defined end position . A LIFT - O - MAT can control the extension force and damping action depending on the function, ensuring user - friendly motions equences .
Areas of application are doors and flaps in mechanical engineering and processtechnology, the automotive sector, medical technology, the
furniture industry and many other applications .
Advantages and properties :
• Optimized weight compensation
during lifting, lowering, opening, and closing actions
• Broadrange of size sand force variant savailable as standard products
- LIFT-O-MAT gas spring with hydraulic motion damping
- LIFT-O-MAT gas spring with dynamic motion damping
- LIFT-O-MAT gas spring for furniture applications
- LIFT-O-MAT gas spring with end position lock in the extended position
- LIFT-O-MAT FR gas spring for variable positioning
- HYDRO-LIFT gas spring for variable positioning with rigid locking
- LIFT-O-MAT PTL gas spring with mechanical lock in the compressed position
- INTER-STOP gas spring for defined intermediate positions
- LIFT-O-MAT INOX – stainless steel gas spring
- LIFT-O-MAT gas spring end fittings
BLOC-O-LIFT Locking Gas Spring
Variable Positioning, Rigid or Elastic Locking Gas Springs
Flaps and lids can be very heavy and hard to operate by hand. Chairs and desks must be adapted to the body height of the individual user to take ergonomic aspects into consideration. In these cases, locking gas springs from Stabilus will provide optimum weight equalization and user-friendly motion sequences during opening, closing, and positioning. Our products in the BLOC-O-LIFT line of locking gas springs are also available with variable locking, either rigid or elastic in the direction of tension or compression, depending on the desired setup.
Function of BLOC-O-LIFT Locking Gas Springs
A special piston / valve system, which separates the two pressure chambers in the spring, allows effortless variable locking. If the valve tappet is released from the outside and the exchange between the pressure chambers is interrupted, the gas spring will lock and hold even heavy loads reliably in the desired position. With the valve open, the linear spring characteristic curve of the BLOC-O-LIFT locking gas springs will provide an even increase in force over the entire range of motion.
BLOC-O-LIFT Locking Gas Springs offer Solutions for Every Requirement
Our standard product line offers a broad selection of locking gas springs and, thus, always the right product for any installation situation.
With our long-term expertise as pioneers in the production of gas springs, we will also be happy to support you as a development partner. Together, we will develop the right solution for locking gas springs, which will meet your individual requirements.
Your Advantages using BLOC-O-LIFT Locking Gas Springs
- Variable positioning with elastic or rigid locking
- Optimized weight compensation during lifting, lowering, opening, and closing
- Lock into position in the extended or compressed position
- Installation can be orientation-specific or in any orientation, depending on type
- Flat spring characteristic curve for low force increase, even with high forces or large strokes.
- Linear, progressive, or degressive spring characteristic curve
- Mechanical actuation systems, also with an extra small actuation range for easiest operation
- Broad selection of sizes, force variants, and end fittings
- Compact design for installation in the smallest of spaces
- Maintenance-free, even at high loads, with long service life
- High-quality products manufactured in compliance with DIN EN ISO 9001 and the international standard ISO/TS 16949.
Product Variants of BLOC-O-LIFT Locking Gas Springs
- BLOC-O-LIFT – standard locking gas springs, elastic locking
- BLOC-O-LIFT – gas springs with rigid locking in the direction of tension or compression
- BLOC-O-LIFT – locking gas springs with override function, to protect against overload
- BLOC-O-LIFT OBT – locking gas springs for safe and comfortable lifting of table tops without actuation
- BLOC-O-LIFT T – locking gas springs for height adjustment with even force distribution over the entire stroke.
- KOMBI-LIFT – combined functionality of locking and non-locking ranges for special applications
- BLOC-O-LIFT actuation systems
- STAB-O-MAT / STAB-O-BLOC – special locking gas springs for swivel chair height adjustment